Hello and welcome back to a new challenge here at The Sisterhood of Crafters!It's me, Marsha, and I'm your host for this week's challenge. The theme I've chosen is:
Poppies for Memorial Day
(Remembering our fallen heroes.)
The team has created some beautiful poppy cards to share with you.
Add photos of team creations here...
Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name
and going to their personal blogs. Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.
Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!
You will have until Sunday, June 10th to enter.Winner's will be announced on Tuesday, June 12th.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our Rules:
- No backlinking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you'd like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification.